An exceptionally stylish two bedroom apartment offering generous accommodation presented to a high standard throughout, including a spacious reception room and a modern open-plan kitchen.
- Exceptionally stylish first floor apartment
- Spacious reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and marble worktop
- Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom and further shower room
- Quality fixtures and integrated lighting system
Latitude House on Oval Road is moments from the open spaces of Regent's Park, as well as the shops, bars and restaurants in fashionable Camden.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Camden Coffee Shop
Coffee beans from a lovely old man who roasts the beans himself and has done for decades. He will also grind them for you...
The best toasted sandwiches in Camden made to order and excellent Portuguese custard tarts.
The Jazz Café
The Jazz Café is the place to go to watch big musical stars be born! Eat and listen to fantastic artists all in one place.
Camden Town station
Mornington Crescent station
Camden Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 761 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000