This is a stunning studio flat boasting high-specification fixtures and fittings, high ceilings and newly refurbished interiors that are of the highest standard.
- Impressive studio flat
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Engineered wood floors
- Imposingly high ceilings and plenty of light
- Designer marble worktops and bathroom basin
- Premium Smeg oven with unique styling
- Situated close to Camden Market
- The beautiful Primrose Hill is also nearby
Situated moments from the amenities of Camden Road and Camden High Street, Georgiana Street is close to the trendy markets and boutiques of the local area, while the green open space of Regent's Park is nearby. The nearest station is Camden Road.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best toasted sandwiches in Camden made to order and excellent Portuguese custard tarts.
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
Serving organic food and drink ideal for a quick brunch. Wholesome meals, delicious salads and a variety of smoothies that are nice too.
Camden Road station
Camden Town station
Mornington Crescent station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,208 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 291 (27 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.