An exceptionally stylish two bedroom apartment offering generous accommodation presented to a high standard throughout, including a spacious reception room, modern kitchen and two superb decked patios.
- Exceptionally stylish two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Offering generous accommodation presented to a high standard
- Integrated lighting and heating system
- Spacious reception room and modern kitchen
- Integrated appliances and marble worktops
- Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en suite bathroom,
- Two fantastic decked patios.
Latitude House on Oval Road is moments from the open spaces of Regent's Park, as well as the shops, bars and restaurants in fashionable Camden. Local transport links include Camden Town and Mornington Crescent Underground Stations and Camden Road Station.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Camden Coffee Shop
Coffee beans from a lovely old man who roasts the beans himself and has done for decades. He will also grind them for you...
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
A real lunchtime treat, this restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere also operates as a cafe and deli.
Camden Town station
Mornington Crescent station
Camden Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 961 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000