This is an imposing and luxurious five bedroom triplex apartment, boasting thoughtful interior design throughout including high ceilings and charming original features. Situated on a charming residential street.
- Luxurious five bedroom apartment in a period conversion
- Distributed on the raised ground, first and second floors
- High ceilings and period features
- Stunning herringbone hardwood floors
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- All bedrooms are well-proportioned doubles
- Full-interior designed with high specification fixtures
- Landscaped private rear garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Augustines Road is situated within reach of the extensive selection of amenities in Camden Town and also Kentish Town and Euston. There are also a number of local amenities in nearby Murray Street.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving organic food and drink ideal for a quick brunch. Wholesome meals, delicious salads and a variety of smoothies that are nice too.
The Blues Kitchen
This American themed restaurant is fantastic! Not only is the food very tasty, but the atmosphere is electric - live music on a Friday and Saturday and distinctive tasting cocktails draw in a big crowd.
Orange Juice Stall
A small stall based on Camden High street offering freshly squeezed orange juice, either bitter, sweet or sour. The sweet oranges are amazing!
Camden Road station
Kentish Town station
Caledonian Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,362 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,012 (186 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000