Moments from Camden Town Overground station, this stylish split-level two bedroom apartment boasts a stunning internal finish throughout with high-specification kitchen and bathroom.
- Stunning split level two bedroom apartment
- High specification finish throughout with modern kitchen
- Lovely double reception room with space to dine
- Two impressive double bedrooms
- Fantastic high specification bathroom
- Set over the second and third floor of a purpose built block
- Moments from Camden Overground Station
- Central Camden Town close by for a host of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Royal College Street is a highly sought-after location set moments from central Camden Town for a host of local amenities and also Camden Town Overground for excellent transport links around the City.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
The Coffee Jar
The best coffee in Camden along with some great sandwiches and cakes.
An alternative fish and chip restaurant selling a tasty British classic with unusual culinary twists.
Camden Road station
Camden Town station
Kentish Town West station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,260 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 754 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.