Ideally located moments from Regent's Park, this delightful one bedroom apartment is flooded with natural light throughout and offers chic décor and modern fixtures and fittings.
- Exceptional one bedroom apartment
- Third floor of an imposing modern block
- Contemporary interior with chic fixtures
- Flooded with natural light
- Spacious reception room/kitchen with dining area
- Integrated storage and luxury bathroom
- Highly sought after location close to Regents Park
Enviably located moments from the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants found in the heart of Camden, Latitude House is also close to the green open spaces of Regent's Park. Camden Town Underground Station (Northern Line) is within easy reach.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This pub has an amazing beer garden that is great during the summer months!
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner in French-style interiors. They do a fantastic set menu too, which is a real bargain.
An alternative fish and chip restaurant selling a tasty British classic with unusual culinary twists.
Camden Town station
Mornington Crescent station
Camden Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 647 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.