Superbly situated overlooking South Dock, this fantastic third floor flat offers bright, well proportioned living space within easy reach of a wide range of amenities.
- Superb one bedroom third floor flat
- Set within a secure purpose built development
- Fabulous views across the South Dock and the city
- Generous reception room looking onto the dock
- Stylish fitted separate kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious white suite bathroom
- Excellent location for amenities in Rotherhithe
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Transom Close is a private, residential cul-de-sac, close to the shops and amenities of Rotherhithe. For transport, the nearest stations are Surrey Quays (DLR) and South Bermondsey (National Rail) for links to the City.
Canada Water locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pear Tree @ Greenland Place
The food, atmosphere and service are great! The prices are good too.
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
Shades of Green
In The Quarterdeck, just along Westferry Road, Shades of Green is owned by Bob who is a great bloke. He loves a chat about football and in fact, if you look closely through the right hand window, you can see him in action snipping away!
Surrey Quays station
Canada Water station
South Bermondsey station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,740 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,182 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 428 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.