This stunning two bedroom apartment with beautiful views across the City to The Shard offers two excellent double bedrooms and an impressive open-plan living space.
- Stunning first floor two bedroom apartment
- Offers underground parking and gym
- Gorgeous living space with full length curved window
- Two double bedrooms with one en-suite shower room
- Benefits from superb views across to The Shard
- Close to a selection of local amenities and transport links
- Impressive open-plan kitchen and large reception room
Crews Street offers a fantastic riverside location over looking the City and The Shard while also being close to a range of amenities and transport links.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
Shades of Green
In The Quarterdeck, just along Westferry Road, Shades of Green is owned by Bob who is a great bloke. He loves a chat about football and in fact, if you look closely through the right hand window, you can see him in action snipping away!
South Quay station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,490 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 910 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777