Situated in the heart of Canary Wharf, this beautiful two bedroom, ground floor flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors all styled to a high standard.
- Well maintained secure block of apartments with concierge
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Separate dining room with access to the kitchen
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Sleek and stylish family shower room
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westferry Circus benefits from a fantastic location moments away from the array of shops, bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf. For great transport links further into the City, Canary Wharf Underground Station is also easily accessible.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
West India Quay station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,369 (127 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777