Situated within a residential development with a concierge, gym, swimming pool and underground parking, this superb two bedroom two bathroom flat offers bright and modern living space and river views.
- Modern development with a concierge, gym, pool and parking
- Superb third floor two bedroom, two bathroom flat
- Modern kitchen with a separate smaller balcony
- Master bedroom with wardrobe, balcony access and en-suite
- Additional double bedroom and separate bathroom
- Expansive dual aspect reception/dining room
- Private balcony and magnificent river views
- Moments to shops, bars, and restaurants of the Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is moments from the shops, bars, cafés and restaurants of the Canary Wharf complex, local transport links include Heron Quays Station and Canary Wharf Underground Station.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Burger & Lobster
Amazing burger and lobster at very reasonable prices!
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
Heron Quays station
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
Canary Wharf station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,801 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 914 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777