Superbly situated next to the River Thames in a luxurious development, this stunning studio flat boasts a beautiful riverside terrace, a communal swimming pool, gym and concierge service.
- Good-sized studio room with large double doors to terrace
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Waterside terrace that overlooks the communal garden
- Communal gymnasium and indoor swimming pool
- Fantastic modern development with concierge service
New Providence Wharfs' superb location is perfect for riverside walks, as well as being moments from vibrant Canary Wharf where there is an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chrisp Street Market
Poplar's vibrant pedestrianised market and one of a few places in London where you can buy a baguette and then a mop in under a minute!
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
East India station
All Saints station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,064 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 326 (30 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.