Offering luxurious living space, this stunning four bedroom penthouse apartment boasts beautiful and impressively sized rooms and two architect-designed roof terraces with outstanding views.
- 13th and 14th floors of a desirable dockside development
- Four bedroom penthouse apartment
- High-specification fittings
- Sensational river views towards Canary Wharf
- Two incredible architect-designed roof terraces
- Reception room with built-in home cinema
- Four underground parking spaces
- Concierge service
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Millharbour is set moments from the fashionable centre of Canary Wharf and its many dock-side attractions as well as the Thames pathway for River walks.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is a first class restaurant and bar. Where else can you hear jazz, blues and amazing tribute acts every night of the week without travelling to the West End?!
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
Mudchute Park and Farm
An excellent activity for children and adults alike. The farm has a host of animals that you can feed and the park is an oasis of calm just moments from the businesses in Canary Wharf. You can also book horse riding lessons at the stables, admire the allotments or enjoy a freshly cooked breakfast at the farm kitchen.
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £13,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,494 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,553 (330 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777