Offering luxurious living space, this stunning four bedroom penthouse apartment boasts beautiful and impressively sized rooms and two architect-designed roof terraces with outstanding views.
- 13th and 14th floors of a desirable dockside development
- Four bedroom penthouse apartment
- High-specification fittings
- Sensational river views towards Canary Wharf
- Two incredible architect-designed roof terraces
- Reception room with built-in home cinema
- Four underground parking spaces
- Concierge service
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Millharbour is set moments from the fashionable centre of Canary Wharf and its many dock-side attractions as well as the Thames pathway for River walks.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
Masthouse Terrace Pier River Bus
An alternative commute into town or just a pure pleasure cruise, experience a reliable service with an onboard bar and coffee shop.
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £13,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,494 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,553 (330 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777