Excellently located moments from Canary Wharf and set on the ground floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts naturally bright interiors with a lovely terrace and gorgeous views of the River Thames.
- Attractive two bedroom ground floor flat
- Brand new refurbishment completed to a very high standard
- Bright reception room with access to the terrace
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ample space to dine
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Enviable location close to Canary Wharf
- Lovely views of the River Thames and the O2
Caledonian Wharf is located on a quiet residential street and benefits from its proximity to Canary Wharf. The closest transport links are Island Gardens DLR Station and Mudchute DLR Station.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
The Gipsy Moth
An after work pint after a tough day in The Wharf? The Gypsy Moth pub is a favourite mooring. With riverside vistas and historical importance, Greenwich is best enjoyed with a pint of Meantime.
Island Gardens station
Maze Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,220 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,197 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 536 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.