Benefitting from an excellent location moments from local amenities, this charming two bedroom maisonette boasts from bright and spacious interiors and a private balcony with views of the Canary Wharf skyline.
- Second floor maisonette set in a convenient location
- Spacious reception room with access to private balcony
- Modern kitchen with ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Smart family bathroom
- Views of Canary Wharf from balcony
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
East India Dock Road is ideally located within a close proximity to the wealth of amenities found in the heart of Canary Wharf. For excellent transport links into central London, Limehouse Station and the A13 road are also easily accessible.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Friendly, efficient and great value!
Goldstar Dry Cleaners
The masters of getting any stain out and they have always got a trick or two up their sleeve to get them out. 5 shirts for £7.50 is a bargain - and they will even do same day cleaning for the same price!
Burger & Lobster
Amazing burger and lobster at very reasonable prices!
West India Quay station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,424 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 818 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777