This fantastic two bedroom sixth floor flat, is set within a secure riverside development and boasts bright and ample accommodation with fantastic River views.
- Beautiful two bedroom sixth floor flat
- Ample living space with wooden floor throughout
- Fantastic reception room with space to dine
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and one en-suite
- Lovely balcony with stunning views
- Close to the City
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property benefits from a great location, just by the River Thames, while the area also offers a good selection of amenities.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
Chrisp Street Market
Poplar's vibrant pedestrianised market and one of a few places in London where you can buy a baguette and then a mop in under a minute!
Burger & Lobster
Amazing burger and lobster at very reasonable prices!
East India station
All Saints station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,580 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,801 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 952 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777