A fantastic two bedroom flat on the eighteenth floor of a stunning development boasting on-site leisure facilities including cinema, restaurant and gym, all located in a wonderful location close to Canary Wharf.
- Contemporary two bedroom eighteenth floor flat
- Bright reception room with stunning views
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom and main bathroom
- Fantastic development with concierge
- On-site gym, restaurant, cinema and concierge
- Parking available via separate negotiation
Pan Peninsula is well placed for the superb selection of local amenities in Canary Wharf while the open green space of Millwall Park is only a short journey away.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One Canada Square
A lovely place for elegant drinks and dinner or after-work drinks. Food served throughout the day and with a range of deals too.
A lovely riverside tavern hidden on the east side of the Isle with excellent food. The best place for a Sunday roast in East London and a good selection of real ales too.
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
South Quay station
Canary Wharf station
Heron Quays station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 720 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777