A fantastic two bedroom flat on the fourteenth floor of a sensational modern development boasting incredible on-site leisure facilities including a restaurant and cinema.
- Stunning two bedroom fifteenth floor flat
- Fantastic modern development close to Canary Wharf
- Leisure facilities include gym, pool, cinema and restaurant
- Underground parking and concierge service
- Spacious reception room opening onto private balcony
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling windows flooding the property with light
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pan Peninsula Square is superbly located moments from the wonderful variety of shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf while the open green space of Mudchute Park is only a short journey away.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely riverside tavern hidden on the east side of the Isle with excellent food. The best place for a Sunday roast in East London and a good selection of real ales too.
Burger & Lobster
Amazing burger and lobster at very reasonable prices!
Museum of London Docklands
The Museum of London Docklands is set within a nineteenth century sugar, rum and coffee warehouse! It tells visitors all about the history of London Docklands and trade with the rest of the world.
South Quay station
Canary Wharf station
Heron Quays station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,240 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,078 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 702 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777