This fantastic two bedroom flat is in excellent condition with amazing views overlooking London with a stunning reception room, open-plan kitchen, two sizeable bedrooms, en suite facilites and bathroom.
- Wondeful two bedroom flat with stunning views
- Extensive reception room with sliding doors to balcony
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with modern en-suite shower room
- Second sizeable bedroom and seperate bathroom
- Excellent location close to many desirable shops
Pan Peninsula Square is close to the many highly fashionable shops and restaurants in Canary Wharf.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
Museum of London Docklands
The Museum of London Docklands is set within a nineteenth century sugar, rum and coffee warehouse! It tells visitors all about the history of London Docklands and trade with the rest of the world.
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
South Quay station
Canary Wharf station
Heron Quays station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 884 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.