Set in a recently built and impressive development, this luxurious one bedroom flat offers chic hotel-style accommodation, a private balcony and an on-site spa, cinema and bar.
- Stunning one bedroom sixth floor flat
- Set within one of east London's finest new developments
- Reception room with doors leading to a balcony
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offering superb natural lighting
- Generous bedroom with built-in storage
- Stylish bathroom with high quality fixtures
- Finished to an exceptional standard throughout
- Luxurious dock-side accommodation
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pan Peninsula offers an amazing selection of communal facilities including an on-site gym, swimming pool, health spa, restaurant and cappuccino bar, cocktail lounge located on the 50th floor, a residents' cinema and concierge.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Shades of Green
In The Quarterdeck, just along Westferry Road, Shades of Green is owned by Bob who is a great bloke. He loves a chat about football and in fact, if you look closely through the right hand window, you can see him in action snipping away!
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
Canary Wharf station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,801 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 546 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777