This stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment is desirably set on the 44th floor and offers light and contemporary living space with far-reaching, panoramic views.
- Stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Located on the 44th floor of a secure tower with concierge
- Light and contemporary living space
- Balcony with far-reaching panoramic views
- Reception/dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Fantastic views of Canary Wharf, the o2 Arena and Thames Bar
- Well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite shower room
The Landmark building is well served by the many shops of the two underground shopping centres of Canary Wharf and the restaurants and dock-side bars of West India Quay, while also being moments from the Thames.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
A cracking little Chinese restaurant on a random street, tucked away amongst a number of residential blocks. Great food and it's always full. Good prices too and if you can't be bothered to leave the house, they deliver!
Heron Quays station
Canary Wharf station
South Quay station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,688 (156 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.