This exceptional three bedroom flat is set in the impressive Pan Peninsula, offering an expansive reception room with access to large private terrace, and benefits from fantastic communal facilities.
- Exceptional three bedroom flat set to a high standard
- Set in the impressive Pan Peninsula development
- Offering a bright and expansive reception room
- Stunning master bedroom with stylish en-suite
- Contemporary kitchen with well equipped appliances
- Benefits from three terraces with stunning views over Canary
- Further benefits from fantastic communal facilities
- Moments away from the local amenities of Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pan Peninsular offers a superb selection of communal facilities, including an on-site gym, swimming pool, health spa, restaurant and cappuccino bar, cocktail lounge and residents cinema, while Canary Wharf and West India Quay provide further entertainment.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Terrace Bar at Wahaca
Mouthwatering Mexican market food in the centre of Canary Wharf. In addition to the restaurant, there's also a pop-up in Canada Square so you can devour a burrito and enjoy the sunshine in the park! Try the frijoles & tortilla and salted caramel ice cream - you won't regret it!
Shades of Green
In The Quarterdeck, just along Westferry Road, Shades of Green is owned by Bob who is a great bloke. He loves a chat about football and in fact, if you look closely through the right hand window, you can see him in action snipping away!
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
South Quay station
Canary Wharf station
Heron Quays station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,494 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,860 (172 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777