A contemporary three bedroom flat on the second floor of a superb development, boasting a bright and spacious interior with a stylish finish and a generous private balcony.
- Fantastic three bedroom second floor flat
- Superb development with concierge
- Bright reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Semi open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further good-sized double bedrooms and main bathroom
- Large balcony running the length of the flat
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Providence Square is superbly located for a selection of local amenities while the endless variety of shops, bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf are within walking distance.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
Museum of London Docklands
The Museum of London Docklands is set within a nineteenth century sugar, rum and coffee warehouse! It tells visitors all about the history of London Docklands and trade with the rest of the world.
This is a first class restaurant and bar. Where else can you hear jazz, blues and amazing tribute acts every night of the week without travelling to the West End?!
East India station
All Saints station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,801 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 953 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.