Benefitting from a vast roof terrace with spectacular views over the London city skyline, this stylish two bedroom apartment also boasts a bright and spacious interior finished to a superb standard.
- Beautiful modern development with concierge
- Fifthteenth floor apartment with plenty of natural light
- Spacious reception room with triple aspect windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Private roof terrace with fabulous views
- Close proximity to Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Quadrant Walk is a peaceful location moments away from the wealth of amenities found in Canary Wharf. For excellent transport links further into the City, South Quay DLR Station is also easily accessible.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely riverside tavern hidden on the east side of the Isle with excellent food. The best place for a Sunday roast in East London and a good selection of real ales too.
Terrace Bar at Wahaca
Mouthwatering Mexican market food in the centre of Canary Wharf. In addition to the restaurant, there's also a pop-up in Canada Square so you can devour a burrito and enjoy the sunshine in the park! Try the frijoles & tortilla and salted caramel ice cream - you won't regret it!
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,801 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,432 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777