Benefitting from a vast roof terrace with spectacular views over the London city skyline, this stylish two bedroom apartment also boasts a bright and spacious interior finished to a superb standard.
- Beautiful modern development with concierge
- Fifthteenth floor apartment with plenty of natural light
- Spacious reception room with triple aspect windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Private roof terrace with fabulous views
- Close proximity to Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Quadrant Walk is a peaceful location moments away from the wealth of amenities found in Canary Wharf. For excellent transport links further into the City, South Quay DLR Station is also easily accessible.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
Mudchute Park and Farm
An excellent activity for children and adults alike. The farm has a host of animals that you can feed and the park is an oasis of calm just moments from the businesses in Canary Wharf. You can also book horse riding lessons at the stables, admire the allotments or enjoy a freshly cooked breakfast at the farm kitchen.
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,801 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,432 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777