Situated within the brand new Manhattan Plaza development, this beautiful two bedroom, 13th floor apartment benefits from bright and spacious interiors and a private balcony with great views over Canary Wharf.
- Communal 22nd floor roof terraces with panoramic views
- Communal swimming pool and gymnasium
- Amazing balcony with far reaching city views
- Luxurious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Additional second double bedroom
- Family sized bathroom
- Dual aspect open-plan reception room with balcony access
- Fully integrated kitchen
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Manhattan Plaza boasts a fantastic location in the heart of Canary Wharf within close proximity to the wealth of bars, restaurants and shops. For excellent transport links further into the City, Blackwall DLR Station is also easily accessible.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Museum of London Docklands
The Museum of London Docklands is set within a nineteenth century sugar, rum and coffee warehouse! It tells visitors all about the history of London Docklands and trade with the rest of the world.
All Saints station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 790 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.