A charming two bedroom flat set within a superb modern development, boasting a generous interior space throughout with concierge service and a riverside location.
- Charming two bedroom flat
- Located within a superb riverside development
- Generous reception room opening onto charming balcony
- Ample master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Benefits from concierge service
- Lift access to all floors
- Set in a sought after location
Cascades Tower is located moments from the superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf, perfectly placed on the banks of the River Thames.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Friendly, efficient and great value!
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
Heron Quays station
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
Canary Wharf station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,880 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 773 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777