A generous two bedroom flat within a modern development boasting a large communal garden and concierge service, well placed for the Canary Wharf complex and it's endless selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
- A stylish two bedroom third floor flat
- Generous reception room opening onto charming balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom and stylish main bathroom
- Superb development with concierge and communal garden
- Excellently placed by the River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Corona Building is superbly situated on the banks of the River Thames, well served by local amenities and only moments from the fantastic Canary Wharf complex.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing views of Canary Wharf and great for evening cocktails on the 48th floor of Pan Peninsula - a stunning place that will impress someone on a first date! The Pornstar Martinis are amazing too!
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
DLR line, Zone: 2
East India station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
All Saints station
DLR line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 875 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.