This is a stunning one bedroom flat located in a great development in Canning Town, offering modern and bright interiors and a fantastic open-plan reception/kitchen. With a spacious private balcony.
- Situated within a fantastic, modern development
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Well-proportioned bedroom with Juliette balcony
- Good-sized private balcony
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
- Great location close to Canning Town and Canary Wharf
Callisto Court is situated within a quiet residential area moments from the many amenities in Canning Town with the City and Canary Wharf also easily accessible, the Excel Arena along the picturesque Royal Victoria Docks is also close by.
Canning Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
Royal Victoria station
Custom House station
Canning Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,103 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 474 (44 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.