Situated on the third floor of a superb recently developed block, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior and two private balconies.
- Newly finished development with concierge
- Third floor apartment with bright interiors throughout
- Spacious reception room with a sizable dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Two private balconies
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sovereign Tower benefits from a peaceful residential location and is within a close proximity to both Canning Town and Royal Victoria Stations for excellent transport links. For an array of amenities, Western Gateway is also easily accessible.
Canning Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Canning Town station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Royal Victoria station
DLR line, Zone: 3
Custom House (for ExCel) station
DLR line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,259 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 807 (74 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777