A bright and stylish one bedroom flat on the second floor, boasting modern interiors, including an open-plan reception room with stylish kitchen area. Enviably located a short distance from Canary Wharf.
- Stylish one bedroom flat
- Located on the second floor
- Open-plan reception room with stylish kitchen area
- Spacious double bedroom
- Private balcony with space to dine
- Kitchen with premium integrated appliances
- Stylish and neutral interiors throughout
- Excellent location close to Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is located close to Newham Way which makes journeying to Canary Wharf and the City a breeze. There are a selection of amenities on nearby Regent Lane while the famous Excel Centre is also within easy reach, which hosts shows and exhibitions.
Canning Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
Custom House station
Royal Victoria station
Prince Regent station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £979 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 694 (64 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777