This beautifully presented two bedroom, ground floor flat offers sleek and modern accommodation benefiting from a generous reception room opening onto a private balcony and a great location in Chalk Farm.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Offers sleek and modern accommodation
- Benefiting from a generous reception room
- Opening onto a private balcony
- Great location in Chalk Farm
- Close to both Primrose Hill and Hampstead Heath
- Modern fixtures and fittings with lovely finish
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated in the heart of Chalk Farm, close to a fantastic range of local shops, cafés and restaurants with the hustle and bustle of Camden also nearby. Local transport links are available from Chalk Farm Underground Station.
Chalk Farm locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kentish Town Sports Centre
Recently renovated, this leisure centre set in a historic Grade II listed building has a swimming pool and a gym.
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
Chalk Farm station
Belsize Park station
Kentish Town West station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,102 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 697 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000