This fantastic one bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a period conversion, offering a large and bright reception room with a modern kitchen, and benefits from a generously sized bedroom.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Set in a great period conversion
- Offering a large and bright reception room
- Provides a lovely modern fitted kitchen
- Benefits from a generously sized bedroom
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Chalk Farm
Adelaide Road is found moments from the heart of Chalk Farm, and the large selection of shops and services found therein, with Camden also within easy reach. Local transport links include Chalk Farm and Camden Underground Station.
Chalk Farm locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner in French-style interiors. They do a fantastic set menu too, which is a real bargain.
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
Chalk Farm station
Kentish Town West station
Belsize Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,359 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 469 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000