Set on the sought-after Nonsuch Estate, this wonderful, detached four bedroom house offers plenty of living space, a huge modern kitchen, lovely big garden and a private driveway.
- Awesome school catchment area
- Set on the sought after Nonsuch Estate
- Drive way for multiple cars
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Plentiful space
- Large conservatory room
- En-suite to the master bedroom
This property is ideally located within a short distance of Cheam Station offering superb transport links and also close by is Sutton town centre.
Cheam locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An excellent place for children and families.
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
A pub and hotel with lots of outside space - fab in the summer!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,947 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,784 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Epsom And Ewell Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,324 (215 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1450