This delightful two bedroom flat arranged over two floors is presented in excellent condition, with wood floors throughout, bright and spacious accommodation and a fabulous roof terrace.
- Beautiful two bedroom flat presented in excellent condition
- Lovely hardwood floors throughout
- Bright and spacious accommodation and a great roof terrace
- Substantial reception room flooded with natural light
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with fitted storage
- Contemporary bathroom
- Ample eaves storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This attractive property is situated on quiet residential street, ideally located just moments from the local shops and amenities on both Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road, and motorist routes via the A4.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 710 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000