Offering a fantastic location on the sought-after Fulham Road, this spacious and well presented three bedroom flat benefits from a private terrace at the rear.
- Stunning, second floor, three bedroom flat
- Spacious interiors with a high standard of décor throughout
- Modern fixtures and fittings within bright, airy rooms
- Superb location for shops and services
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to terrace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fulham Road offers an attractive array of bars, restaurants, shops and many other services and amenities that cater for every need. The nearest underground station is South Kensington offering easy links into and out of the city.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 779 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000