Enviably situated within a secure residential development with a lift and porter facilities, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat benefits from contemporary fixtures and fittings and ample storage throughout.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged over the first floor
- Benefiting from an excellent recent refurbishment
- Features contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout
- Bright and spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Good-sized master bedroom with a stylish en suite bathroom
- Well presented second bedroom with fitted storage
- Ideally located for many fashionable amenities
- Within secure residential development with lift and porter
Cheltenham Terrace is tucked away from the bustling shops, bars and eateries along King's Road with the picturesque Chelsea Embankment also within close proximity. Transport links include Sloane Square (Circle and District lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,470 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 617 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000