Located on the raised ground floor of a gorgeous period conversion, this lovely two bedroom split-level flat offers bright and spacious accommodation and is within easy reach of Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Kensington.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Recently renovated to a high standard
- Stunning, feature spiral staircase
- Brilliant, sizable master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Great reception room with space to dine
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good sized second bedroom
- Iconic location within red brick mansion houses
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Draycott Avenue hosts offers easy access to an extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants on King's Road, located just moments from the property. Transport links include Sloane Square underground Station.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 629 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.