Located in a quiet Chelsea address, this is an impressive five bedroom house arranged over four spacious floors and boasting a lovely rear garden and patio, one en suite bedroom and a study/fifth bedroom.
- Five bedroom house (inc. study) arranged over four floors
- Charming South-West facing rear garden
- Double reception with high ceilings and feature fire place
- Two useful storage vaults and period features
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Exquisite open plan kitchen / dining room
- Separate utility room
- Grand master suite with en suite and fitted wardrobes
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ifield Road is ideally situated moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
A cool underground restaurant, bar and club serving the best Mediterranean food within a family environment, and delivering spectacular hospitality and preserving good old-fashioned values.
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,332 (216 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000