Enjoying a superb location in a quiet address, this well presented two bedroom third floor flat also offers a spacious interior, bright rooms and modern fittings and fixtures throughout.
- Fantastic third floor flat in period conversion
- Good-sized reception room with large windows
- Well equipped kitchen with a clean finish
- Master bedroom with fitted storage
- Sizeable second bedroom
- Great location on a leafy and sought-after street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property benefits from a convenient location for shops on both the Fulham Road and Old Brompton Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 530 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000