Boasting beautifully presented accommodation, this is a smart, one bedroom, first floor flat, well located for shops, restaurants and transport links.
- Lovely one bedroom first floor flat
- Well proportioned living space throughout
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Smart reception room with bay windows
- Good-sized kitchen
- Well presented bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Finborough Road is well located for the shops, restaurants and other amenities found in both Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
Unique French Bistro with Japanese influences, serving brunch on Saturday too!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 425 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000