Located on the fourth floor of a purpose-built block, this stylish one bedroom property offers bright and comtemporary accommodation with a modern kitchen, beautifully bright bedroom and a smart shower room.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat
- Naturally bright throughout
- Excellent condition
- Amazing reception room with space to dine
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Smart bathroom
- Sought after location
Elm Park Gardens benefits from a fantastic central location with easy access to the amenities of Knightsbridge and South Kensington.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 596 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.