Arranged over the ninth floor of a secure development, this stunning two bedroom flat offers contemporary interiors and is located moments from the designer retailers and eateries along King's Road.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Generously arranged over the ninth floor, accessed via lift
- Contemporary two bedroom apartment with ample storage
- Stunning white gloss kitchen with quality fixtures
- Modern bathroom and shower room
- Lovely views across the river from a private balcony
- Fantastic location moments from the fashionable Kings Road
Ideally located for a picturesque stretch of the River Thames the Worlds End Estate also boasts an exceptional location for the many upmarket shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road, South Kensington and Knightsbridge are also easily accessible.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Imperial Wharf station
Imperial Wharf station
Fulham Broadway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 798 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000