Located down a secluded Mews between Chelsea and Knightsbridge, this outstanding three bedroom house with a garage boasts an expanse of living and entertaining space with a patio and a terrace.
- Beautiful three story mews house with a garage
- Three bedroom, two of which have en-suites
- Majestic kitchen/breakfast room with patio access
- Two wonderfully bright reception rooms
- Pretty terrace leading from the second bedroom
- Stunning modern bathroom with a roll top bath
- Gorgeous neutral interiors newly refurbished throughout
- Enviable located moments from the Kings Road
Clabon Mews is ideally located for a collection of boutiques, pavement lined cafes and galleries along Walton Street with Knightsbridge also nearby, Sloane Square and King's Road are also just moments away offering many fashionable amenities.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £13,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,357 (218 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.