This stylish two bedroom apartment boats a contemporary décor, a sunny balcony and modern, open-plan kitchen and is set on the corner of a prestigious Chelsea Square.
- Impressive reception with French doors to balcony
- Modern, open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Popular building with lift
- Exclusive garden square
- Superb central location
Tedworth Square is ideally located for the many boutiques and restaurants available along King's Road while Sloane Square offers a further range of high end shops.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 581 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.