Set within a pretty mansion block with a lift and a porter moments from King's Road, this delightful studio flat offers bright and spacious interiors with ample storage space.
- Set within a beautiful mansion block with porter
- Arranged over the second floor and accessed via lift
- Surprisingly spacious studio flat
- Well equipped eat-in kitchen with storage
- Offered on a 15 year lease
- Exceptional location moments from the fashionable Kings Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chelsea Manor Street links the Chelsea Embankment with and many fashionable amenities along King's Road with South Kensington and Knightsbridge also within close proximity boasting some of London's most premier shops, bars and eateries.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 390 (36 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000