Offering ample living and entertaining space with bright and beautifully presented interiors, this gorgeous three bedroom house is enviably located for the fashionable King's Road.
- Beautiful three story house in Chelsea
- Three bedroom with modern bathroom and shower room
- Light reception room with wood floors
- Ultra modern kitchen with Hotpoint appliances
- Neutrally decorated interiors with ample storage
- Close to upmarket amenities along the Kings Road
- Enviable location moments from Sloane Square
Sprimont Place is a quiet residential road ideally located moments from the many fashionable amenities along King's Road with Knightsbridge also within close proximity providing attractions such as Harrods department store and Hyde Park.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,195 (111 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000