This outstanding two bedroom luxury apartment is arranged on the first floor and offers a dual-aspect reception with space to dine a good-sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an ideal location on Chelsea Green.
- Light dual aspect reception with space to dine
- Good size master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with cupboards
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Smart bathroom with heated towel rail
- Presented with an attractive, neutral décor throughout
- Exquisite location close to shops
- Sloane Square Underground Station is closeby
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Whiteheads Grove is a prestigious address offering easy access to the village atmosphere available around Chelsea Green while the fashionable boutiques and shops of King's Road are a moments walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
Café and restaurant with live music.
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 538 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000