This well-located studio flat has spectacular views over Chelsea rooftops and is moments walk from all local amenities on the Fulham Road.
- Incredible west-facing roof top views from the 9th floor
- Close to local amenities on Fulham Road
- Stylish and convenient studio flat
- Light and airy from to skylights
- Popular building in Chelsea with porter and concierge
- On-site amenities including restaurant and spa
- Modern lift to the ninth floor
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Avenue is a sought-after Chelsea address and offers easy access to the many fashionable amenities on offer along Fulham Road with King's Road also within close proximity for a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 273 (25 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000