A stunning and bright one bedroom flat situated in a popular serviced apartment block close to the many amenities of South Kensington, benefiting from modern living space and access to a balcony.
- Bright and beautifully presented one bedroom flat
- Set on the fourth floor of a popular Chelsea building
- An abundance of natural light and a private balcony
- Light reception with wooden floors
- Stylish kitchen
- Bedroom and modern bathroom
- Building with lift and porter
Sloane Avenue is ideally located close to the many amenities of Chelsea. For transport, the nearest underground station is Sloane Square (Circle and District lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 499 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.