This stylish studio apartment features light, well designed interiors with ample storage and is located on the first floor of a popular Chelsea building (with lift and porter).
- Bright studio apartment with ample storage
- Well designed to maximise space
- Stylish kitchen with appliances
- Chic bathroom
- An array of on-site facilities
- Lift and concierge within the building
- Close to South Kensington and Sloane Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Avenue is ideally located between the fashionable King's Road and many amenities of Fulham Road, Walton Street and the well-renowned Harrods are within walking distance. Sloane Square and South Kensington provide the nearest public transport links.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
South Kensington station
CircleDistrictPiccadilly lines, Zone 1
Sloane Square station
CircleDistrict lines, Zone 1
Piccadilly line, Zone 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 183 (17 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000