A first floor studio apartment provides comfortable and bright accommodation with separate kitchen, ideally located for the popular amenities along King's Road.
- First floor studio apartment in the heart of Chelsea
- Bright studio room with fitted wardrobes
- Separate kitchen
- Popular, portered block with lifts
- An array of facilities available within the block itself
Sloane Avenue is superbly situated between the shops, cafes and restaurants along the fashionable King's Road and the boutiques and bars in South Kensington. The nearest underground station is South Kensington and Victoria Station is also close by.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,560 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 189 (17 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.