A first floor studio apartment provides comfortable and bright accommodation with separate kitchen, ideally located for the popular amenities along King's Road.
- First floor studio apartment in the heart of Chelsea
- Bright studio room with fitted wardrobes
- Separate kitchen
- Popular, portered block with lifts
- An array of facilities available within the block itself
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Avenue is superbly situated between the shops, cafes and restaurants along the fashionable King's Road and the boutiques and bars in South Kensington. The nearest underground station is South Kensington and Victoria Station is also close by.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 189 (17 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000